One can not expect when they might need money for an emergency or for wanting to buy something. In those cases, having some excess cash becomes very important for leading life in a more fulfilling way.
But we can rarely arrange for excess money at the drop of a hat. We must borrow it from somewhere. Now we can go to banks for help, however, their interest rates might not cater to everyone along with their many rules. This is why private money lenders in Abu Dhabi are so commonly found and utilized for their services.
Thus, in this article, we shall discuss some private lenders in Abu Dhabi who can become helpful when in need.
Private Money Lenders in Abu Dhabi
Now, before listing out some establishments from which you can get money, we must inform you that private money lending in all of UAE, including Abu Dhabi, is illegal. Thus, we advise you to choose this option only if you are in grave need of funds and, for some reason, can not go to a bank for a loan.
1. Abu Dhabi Finance
Abu Dhabi Finance is a mortgage lender in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. They have a 4.1 rating on Google from 9 reviews.
Call Here – +971 800 233
2. Finance House
Finance House is a financial institution in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. They have a respectable 3.6 rating on Google from 75 reviews. You can get a loan of up to AED 100,000.
Call Here – +971 600 511114
Website – https://www.financehouse.ae/
3. Reem Finance
Founded in 2007, Reem Finance is a leading financial solutions partner licensed by the Central Bank of the UAE. They have a respectable 4 rating on Google from 8 reviews.
Call Here – +971 2 691 8400
Website – https://www.reemfinance.ae/en/
4. Equity Finders Real Estate Mortgages
Equity came into existence in 2016, and at that time, it was one of the first mortgage companies in Abu Dhabi. With more than 700 happy clients, this company has set a loyal customer circle in UAE. They have a perfect rating of 5 stars on Google from 55 reviews.
Call Here – +971 2 626 6440
Website – https://equityfinders.com/
1. Can I borrow money from a private lender?
Yes, you can borrow money from private lenders. But before contacting them, there are certain things that one must keep in mind.
- Easier Qualifications– If you go to a bank, chances are, there will be many rules and regulations that you must follow before you can apply for a loan. Private money lending services include easier qualification requirements compared to official institutions.
- Risk Factor- As private money lending is illegal in UAE, it becomes very risky for anyone thinking of choosing that option. So if you need money fast and do not care about the risks, you can definitely go for private loan services.
- Simple Paperwork- Getting private loans is easier compared to getting loans from a bank. They do not require as much paperwork as legal entities, and thus, you receive money at short notice.
- A Good Alternative- We would advise you to go to a legal establishment to apply for loans, but many times that becomes impossible due to various factors. When that happens, private money lenders are a good alternative from whom you can get the money quickly without any hassle.
2. Is private lending legal in UAE?
No, private lending is not legal in UAE, and it is a punishable offense. According to articles 458 and 459 of the UAE law, anyone associated with this sector can face imprisonment for one year or more and a fine of 50,000 AED.
3. Who is eligible for a personal loan in Abu Dhabi?
Anyone who is a UAE national or an expat resident between the age of 21 and 65 with a minimum income of 10,000 AED can get a personal loan in Abu Dhabi.
4. Is it good to use private lenders?
In UAE, private lending is not legal, which is why it is not generally good to utilize their services. But in case you absolutely must use them, you can go for it.
Wrapping It Up
We hope this article will help anyone who needs private money lending services in Abu Dhabi. See all the challenges involved with this sector and only then go for it.