The United Arab Emirates has established itself as the Middle East’s financial center. It has drawn shareholders and businessmen from all across the world as a result of its attractive and profitable market climate, making the UAE an economic gateway. The Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates regulates and supervises banking institutions in the UAE. There are 23 national banks and 28 international banks in the nation, in addition to the increasingly rising Islamic banks.
Despite the uncertainties and ongoing oil price fluctuations which have diminished investor trust, the banks have continued to expand in respect of earnings and total revenues.
Best Banks in Abu Dhabi
Let us check the Best Banks in Abu Dhabi for your financial needs.
1. First Abu Dhabi Bank
- The First Abu Dhabi Bank is the UAE’s biggest equity-based bank, providing customers with a wide range of customized solutions and goods as the best bank in Abu Dhabi.
- They are more likely to have a customer-friendly banking environment and promote the financial development of their investors.
- It has a global network of locations all over the world.
- It provides a variety of personal loans. FAB also offers a personal loan to individuals who are coming to the UAE or looking for work. The rate of interest on a FAB personal loan begins at 1.62 per cent, and a base salary of AED 7K is expected to register.
- It provides 19 credit cards with a variety of advantages to meet the needs of every consumer.
2. Emirates NBD
- The Emirates NBD’s is a combination of Emirates Bank International (EBI) and the National Bank of Dubai (NBD) since 2007. This is one of the world’s biggest alliance, combining the UAE’s second and fourth biggest banking institutions to create a banking entity with the GCC’s greatest capital structure.
- It provides 15 credit cards, each of which caters to a different set of customer requirements.
- It provides six different personal loans, each tailored to a different type of borrower. Personal cash loans, personal loans for self-employed people, personal loans for emigrants, and personal loans for UAE citizens are just a few mentions.
3. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
- ADCB is one of the top three banking multinational corporations in the UAE.
- Abu Dhabi Investment Council, which deals exclusively with the Abu Dhabi administration controls 58 per cent of the company.
- Treasury, banking, and structuring are all handled by ADCB in Abu Dhabi, making the bank extremely attentive to customer requirements.
4. Emirates Islamic Bank
- Emirates Islamic Bank is one of the best banks in the UAE.
- They offer goods and facilities that are advantageous to both consumers and shareholders and is thus one of the best bank’s in Abu Dhabi.
- It has nine specific credit cards with various rewards such as rewards points, skywards miles, and restaurant coupons.
- It provides all banking services based on Islamic values. Many of the goods come with a long list of advantages.
The banking industry in the UAE is growing and contributing dramatically to the country’s growth, as well as providing seamless and exceptional solutions to its clients, by superimposing a huge foothold through world-class operations.
Dunai Finance, while not a full-fledged bank offers certain banking services like loans and credit cards.