There are multiple occasions in life when only savings can’t work, and this is where personal loans can help you fulfill your dreams.
Offered by banks, credit unions, or private lenders for personal purposes, you can repay loans over time. But, the lender’s minimum eligibility criterion differs from one another. So, let’s check out the best providers of personal loan in UAE for 5,000 salary.
Best Loan Providers for 5000 AED salary
Personal Loan Providers
Flat Interest Rate
Reducing Interest Rate
Minimum Salary Required
Finance House Personal Loan
Deem Finance Personal Loan
Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan
Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
ADCB Simplylife Personal Loan
This was a glace at the various loan provides. Let us now explore them in details and look at the top features and benefits of choosing them.
Finance House is one of the best banks where you can avail a high loan amount easily. The benefits of choosing it are:
- Low rate of interest
- Flexible repayment tenure
- Free for life credit card
- Customizable loan(s)
- Available to Emiratis as well as expatriates
- Hassle-free with minimal documentation
Their simple and easy products offer the highest customer satisfaction in the category of personal loan in UAE on 5,000 salary.
Deem Finance is one of the best banks that offers the attractive interest rate with flexible repayment tenure. The perks of reaching out to them are:
- Quick loan approval
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 4 years
- Minimal paperwork
- Rate of interest ranging from 15.99% to 34.99%
Deem Credit Life Plus safeguards your loan’s outstanding in unfortunate events of severe illness/death to render sheer comfort and their affordable monthly installment plans give an extra edge.
Dubai Islamic Bank’s personal loan comes packed with a wide range of benefits like:
- High finance amount of AED 4 million for Emiratis and AED 2 million for expatriates
- Flexible repayment tenure of maximum 48 months
- Easy and quick approvals
- No hidden fees/charges
Emirates Islamic Bank lets you meet your needs with multiple advantages like:
- High loan amount of AED 4 million for Emiratis and 2 million for expatriates
- Only one month’s salary transfer required
- Low processing fee
- Shariah-based products
- Murabaha structure followed
- Free credit card
It has secured a special place in the category due to its low-profit rate, quick approval process, and flexible repayment procedures.
ADCB Simplylife is one of the best to cherry-pick, their features are:
- Flexible repayment period of max. 4 years
- High loan amount of AED 500,000
- No extra fee on early settlement of loans(s)
- Quick approvals
- No collateral or a guarantor needed
Always remember that apart from the salary that a person is drawing, there are numerous other factors that will help you in securing a loan. You should always ensure that you have a good credit score. Also, all your previous loans etc. should be paid off completely before you are seeking a new loan. You must have a good reputation and a stable job with at least 3 to 6 months of work at the present company.
This article highlights the important features of the loans, choose the one that suits you best and explore it completely on the respective website or by visiting the bank.